Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage Content


This antique piece along with many others experienced fire and soot damage when the garage they were stored in engulfed in flames. The homeowner called SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Drunk Driver Drives Truck into front of Garland, TX Home


On Saturday March 11, 2017 SERVPRO of Mesquite received a call from a homeowner stating that a drunk driver had driven through the front of his house. the homeo... READ MORE



House Fire in Garland, Texas


This house fire located in Garland, Texas was caused by the adjacent unit. The owner of this property was able to get out safely but the majority of the home wa... READ MORE



Window And Roof Damage Caused By Hail Storm in Tool, TX


This home suffered from water damage after a hail storm at the beginning of 2016. The homeowner noticed water in her home after the hail caused holes in the roo... READ MORE



Water Damage in Medical Facility- Mesquite, TX


This medical facility suffered from water damage after the supply line to the office bathroom split and ejected water throughout the building. The owner of the ... READ MORE



Home Suffers From Water Damage and Mold Infestation


Mold can begin to visibly grow in as little as 24-48 hours. For this reason, it is very important to react to moisture problems and water damages quickly and pr... READ MORE



Water Heater Leak in Mesquite, TX


This water damage located in Mesquite, TX was the outcome of a water heater leak. The homeowner called SERVPRO of Mesquite out to come and dry the home. Wh... READ MORE



Mold In Crawl Space


An ongoing moisture problem led to excessive mold growth in this crawlspace. The homeowner wanted SERVPRO of Mesquite to come out and address the water and mold... READ MORE



High Humidity in Cinema


We received a call from the owner of this Cinema. They were having issues with high humidity possibly caused by the HVAC system. The owner called out repair tec... READ MORE



Texas Car Ceiling Tiles


These tiles were affected by a leak in the ceiling which caused mold to form on the tiles. Mold has the potential to cause health effects and can spread through... READ MORE