Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire damage in a kitchen with burnt items

Kitchen Fire in Mesquite Home

This fire damage was the outcome of a small gas powered stove being left unattended. No flame is too small to be left alone as you can see the severe damages in the photo above. Once SERVPRO of Mesquite was called, our technicians went to the home and removed all soot, and residue within the damaged areas and began the clean up process. After all was said and done, the home owner was very pleased to see SERVPRO of Mesquite make things "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage in Sunnyvale, TX

This home located in Sunnyvale, TX caught fire due to the adjacent unit being on fire. SERVPRO Of Mesquite arrived on site within 2 hours of the loss and began the remediation process.

Board up in Mesquite, Tx

This board up was performed at the Courtyard Villas in Mesquite, Tx. SERVPRO of Mesquite was called to remove the soot and residue left from a fire damage and restore the villas to pre-damage condition. In the process, a board up was preformed to protect the inside of the facility from outside dangers such a weather damage, vandalism, or burglary

Fire Damage to Mesquite Home

SERVPRO Of Mesquite was called out by the homeowner of this house after they experienced a large fire. When we arrived on site our SERVPRO crews performed a board up on four windows and two doors to protect the property. We are currently waiting to hear back from the adjuster and insurance company as to weather this house is at total loss and needs to be torn down. If that is the case, we will re-build the entire structure. 

House Fire Caused By Adjacent Unit

This house fire located in Garland, Texas was caused by the adjacent unit. The owners of this property were able to get out safely but the majority of the home was affected by the fire. Once SERVPRO Of Mesquite arrived on site we immediately began the fire remediation process. The Homeowners were very happy with the results and grateful that our 24/7 services were available to them in their time of need. If your home suffers fire damage, call the restoration specialists at SERVPRO Of Mesquite 24/7 at (972)-329-4747

Garage fire

This was a House fire that began in the garage due to a unattended heating lamp that had been knocked over. When arriving to the residence , the SERVPRO of Mesquite team began to clean using a dry cleaning sponge, including many other methods. After cleaning and restoration, the owner couldn't believe how well we restored his home to pre-damage condition